jueves, 22 de febrero de 2018

TARZAN/RED SONJA, NUEVO CRUCE DE LOS PERSONAJES DE HOWARD Y BURROUGHS

Tras su cruce en Pathfinder, la Diablesa parece que se deja caer por la jungla de Tarzán.

"The title will “unite the iconic heroine of swords-and-sorcery with the quintessential jungle adventurer in deadly conflict with Eson Duul — an evil man whose very name makes the powerful quake with fear.”


Gail Simone, la guionista, nos cuenta:

“Tarzan is the king of them all to me. When I was a kid, I read every Edgar Rice Burroughs book I could find. They had these Neal Adams covers, or Frazetta, or someone equally wonderful.

And I just fell into that world in the same way you might fall into Middle Earth. I loved the jungle aspects, the family stories, and I loved how Tarzan had to fend for himself at the start. It was just exhilarating to me.”



“I wanted a classic-style villain, something that would fit in with an ERB story or a Robert E. Howard story. And what we have is something that is kind of like a Tarzan gone wrong, someone who isn’t content just to dominate; he has to make his targets extinct from the Earth. He’s basically awful, and yet, he’s not completely unlike some real like people with too much power.”


Aquí tenéis unas muestras del trabajo de Geovani con ambos personajes.


¡Y EL GLORIOSO DIBUJO DE PORTADA DE HUGHES!

PULP FACTION, no nos andamos por las ramas.

No hay comentarios: