domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

POWER RANGERS: PERSONAJES AUTISTAS, HÉROES HOMOSEXUALES, UN GREEN RANGER FEMENINO Y...¡BRYAN CRASTON!

La REPRESENTATIVIDAD rije los nuevos grupos cinematográficos, tanto que hasta se pide que el próximo Green Ranger sea, por primera vez, una chica.


RJ Cyler, el actor de color, interpreta a un chico con autismo:

I actually sat down and shut my mouth and actually just listened and you know, accepted every bit of information with no judgement… I knew that it was my job to show, you know, that people that are on the spectrum are just regular people, literally, just how we talk, how me and Becky [Becky G, Yellow Ranger] talk, they feel the same way, they have the same emotions, they wanna be loved, that want people to love, they want relationships they want, you know, connections, and it’s just like I was really excited to be able to play that ’cause I know it means so much to so many people, ’cause all of us are affected by it… and it’s something I feel like we needed to have in this movie to be honest.


Por otro lado, anuncian a la primera heroína gay de la pantalla, la Ranger Amarilla.

For Trini, really she’s questioning a lot about who she is. She hasn’t fully figured it out yet. I think what’s great about that scene and what that scene propels for the rest of the movie is, ‘That’s OK.’ The movie is saying, ‘That’s OK,’ and all of the kids have to own who they are and find their tribe.




No hay comentarios: