lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

RACHAEL TAYLOR SOBRE CONVERTIRSE EN HELLCAT EN JESSICA JONES

La renovación de la serie para una segunda temporada abre posibilidades que todos esperábamos:

"I try not to get ahead of myself and think about it too much because it’s easy to get carried away and think about things.



You don’t want to count your eggs before they hatch.

 We just found out about the second season today and this is my first show that’s gone to a second season so I’m super stoked.



 I already feel like I have more than my share, in a way, being on Netflix, being in the Marvel Universe, being on this show that has resonated so deeply with people.

But, of course, it would be amazing! [Laughs]


 It’s already a privilege to play a history that has so much lineage within the Marvel Universe and to take it that one step further, is something that, yeah…

I’d love to get my teeth stuck into whatever happens to the character.

No hay comentarios: