martes, 19 de enero de 2016

ELODIE YOUNG HABLA SOBRE SU ELEKTRA

"I think, you know, what I tried to capture by reading the comics is I wanted to keep the coldness," 

"And we had conversations at length with [showrunners] Doug [Petrie] and Marco [Ramirez]. We think Elektra is kind of a sociopath, you know. 


She's -- this world is a game for her. It's like a chess game, and what motivates her is what she wants. 

She'll use anything she needs to use to get to her goal, and if she needs to kill people, she would, you know. 


She has this coldness and this sociopath in her, and I tried to keep that, really. But, on the other hand, we wanted to create a character with different layers. 

And I think -- I think Elektra isn't a bad person. She's not a good person. 


She's a person with different traits, with layers, and she's seeking for who she is. 

So, really, in this season, there's an arc to her story, and hopefully, she'll find -- we'll find out who she is really by the end of it."

No hay comentarios: