miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

STEPHEN AMELL QUIERE CRUZAR A ARROW Y FLASH CON LEGENDS OF TOMORROW EL AÑO QUE VIENE

Yeah, I mean, look, let's talk honestly about it for a second. It's a challenging logistical thing that we are still working our way through. That being said, I was speaking with Mark Pedowitz, who's the president of The CW obviously, and this really is something that is… 

I don't know what the corollary is, I don't know what the precedent is in the history of modern television where you have three shows on one network, each with a distinctive feel. 

And we weave Legends into the crossover this year, but if everything goes well with that show, and I would say it will based on how talented everyone that's involved in it is -- on the cast side, the production side and the crew side -- we could be looking at a situation next year where we're able to weave three shows into a three-night event. 


Again, Mark Pedowitz, I mean, this has never happened before. It's incredible, and it's a real credit to principally Greg Berlanti and secondarily, a tie between The CW and the WB and DC -- a three-way tie -- that have given us so much to work with within the DC Universe, to be able to populate three shows. You have to do it. You have to do it. 

It would be like me going to a Blue Jays game and Josh Donaldson asking me if I wanted to take batting practice and me saying "No." I have to! I must! Right? So, you know, the producers always say when we get to the end of the crossovers, "We're probably not going to do one next year." They're lying. 


Of course we are! If we don't seize the opportunity to give the fans what I think is going to amount to, certainly this year, an incredibly interesting two-night event -- because not only are we teaming up people that everybody knows in both the Flash and Arrow universe, but we're weaving in the Legends and helping to launch that show. So it's a three-pronged attack, and it's incredibly exciting.

No hay comentarios: