jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

¡EVANGELINE LILLY CRITICA EL ANT-MAN DE ROBERT KIRKMAN!

Hablando de su personaje y su relación con su madre, Janet Van Dyne, que aparecerá en el film, la actriz comentó:

"When we begin the film, Janet Van Dyne is not alive. She’s lost her mother. That marks the character in a way that affects everything she does.

Her mother has become a figure in her mind more than a human being, and I think that she has always suffered from that loss and not having that presence, that female figure in her life."



Y hablando sobre cómo había influido el personaje de Janet en la interpretación de su hija:

"I am still trying to figure out how to get my hands on original ‘Ant-Man’ comics, where you get them. I’ve been given a couple recent ‘Ant-Man’ comics. No offense Marvel, but they are total crap

I really want to read the original ones, because I got through two and I was like, dude, you can’t force-feed me another one of these magazines. It was terrible. 

But Janet’s not in them, and neither is Hank and neither is Scott. It’s just a completely different fabrication. So if anybody has any old ‘Ant-Man’ comics they want to lend me…"


Así que, por esos comentarios, parece que el Ant-Man de Kirkman le pareció totalmente IRREDIMIBLE.

No hay comentarios: