miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

BEN AFFLECK REVELA SUS PROBLEMAS CON EL ALCOHOL, LA PRODUCCIÓN DE BATMAN SE RETRASA

Ayer el actor confesó en Facebook que acaba de terminar un periodo de REHABILITACIÓN de su adicción:

"I have completed treatment for alcohol addiction; something I've dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be.

I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step.

I'm lucky to have the love of my family and friends, including my co-parent, Jen, who has supported me and cared for our kids as I've done the work I set out to do. This was the first of many steps being taken towards a positive recovery."



Mientras que argumentan que estos problemas personales no han tenido que ver con su sustitución al frente de la película de Batman, confirman que Matt Reeves estará ocupado con Planet of the Apes hasta mediados de año, por lo que no podrá comenzar con la producción de Batman hasta 2018.


Por su parte Magianello, que parece convencido de la participación de su Deathstroke en la nueva película de Reeves, anunciaba retrasos en la producción a su manera, aunque justificados de manera muy diferente:



"Last year, I said May and that was my understanding. It depends. They have big plans for this movie. Whether or not we start exactly on that date or in June, whatever it is, it doesn’t matter.

Here’s the thing: The creative process needs to be respected and no one involved in this film wants to make anything less than an unbelievable film, a legendary film. The movie will start shooting whenever those pieces are in place and we know this is gonna be something that we’re proud of.

What we’re not gonna do is be backed into a start date, scrambling to get something off the ground just to get it off the ground. Everyone involved wants to make this the best film possible, so that’s really what it’s about. Here’s the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that’s polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we’re gonna do this thing right."


Desde aquí todo nuestras simpatías y apoyo a Ben Affleck con su lucha. Le deseamos lo mejor.

Pero no podemos dejar de pensar que lo mejor para el, Y TAMBIÉN PARA BATMAN, es que se aparte de una producción que ya se sabe terriblemente conflictiva y estresante.

La llegada de Matt Reeves y un nuevo proyecto de película debería ser la ocasión para sustituir al actor que encarna al superhéroe y con el a todo el resto de superhéroes DC, rebooteando todo su fallido Universo.

No hay comentarios: