domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

MARK RUFFALO SOBRE EL FUTURO DE HULK

"I'd love to do a Hulk movie, but that's beyond my control, It's controlled by Universal. Marvel doesn't even hold the rights to it. So, it's not on the horizon. And I don't know if it will be."

"But we've worked a really interesting arc into 'Thor 3,' 'Avengers 3' and '4' for Banner that I think will -- when it’s all added up -- will feel like a Hulk movie, a standalone movie."


"Taika Waititi's coming in and I love him. That's a surprise and it fits part of this Marvel doing the unexpected, casting the unexpected, and now bringing in the unexpected for writer and director. 

I'm really interested in where that’s going... They're writing the script now. I am thinking about it, I'm doing script meetings and stuff so we’re starting to prep it."

1 comentario:

herb_b dijo...

Una de las cosas que Marvel esta haciendo bien, y que es trabajo totalmente detras de lo que vemos en pantalla y por tanto mas dificil de valorar que una buena direccion o unos buenos efectos, pero no por ello menos importante para el resultado final, es que consiguen que muchos de sus actores realmente se interesen por los personajes y parezcan disfrutar del proceso y quieran formar parte de el desde un punto de vista artistico, no solo por como un producto comercial que les ayude a conseguir hacerse un nombre que les permita tener acceso a otro tipo de proyectos. Seguro que mucho de ese entusiasmo que logran generar, se transmite a sus actuaciones y hace que todo sea mejor.