jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

SUNFIRE SE UNE A LOS UNCANNY AVENGERS

I knew I wanted Sunfire. With Deadpool, I had the opportunity to write insanity on a team; and with Fantomex, I got to write that suave, sort of aloof, sarcastic dick. But with Sunfire I get to write an unmitigated, unapologetic, asshole. But a hero. A guy who's going to put his life on the line — but a guy who's been through hell. I really think Sunfire should have been one of the original cast members of X-Force, given all he's been through. He's been mind-twisted, he's been a Horseman, he's been a Marauder... he's just been a mess.


And it was all because he never joined the X-Men. He was always on the fringes. He was never a joiner. And he still wouldn't be, but for the Avengers, there is a prestige to that, and that prestige to have a representative from Japan take a spot on this worldwide force for good. He's a character who likes his honor, and his ego is definitely something that's always in play.

Y de regalo para algún nuevo artista que me pidió el guión de muestra de este grupo, diseños de Cassaday para personajes y portadas. ¡Así comienzan las cosas bien hechas!:






No hay comentarios: